1. Paint a picture and pretend to be as cool as Bob Ross.
2. Climb a tree and tell a lengthy, cheerful or adventurous story from my childhood.
3. Deepthroat a banana without vomiting.
4. Bring a wand(or stick) around town and cast Rictusempra on five random people to see if they react properly.
5. Sing “The Song That Never Ends” for five whole minutes.
6. Play chubby bunny(with limitations - there will be no choking and/or death).
7. Present an original puppet show with two socks.
8. Pie myself in the face.
9. Create a new animal out of playdough, give it a name, and discuss its features/how it acts.
10. Find three childhood toys, then discuss adventures taken with them and why the toys are important to me.